Places I'd Rather Be

7:42:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

I am cleaning my dorm room and I come across this list that I must have wrote when I was having a bad day. I think to myself that I tend to have a lot of bad days, but I let the little things let the good days turn to bad days. This note is a list of places that I would rather be and I believe I was in Copper Harbor when I wrote this.


  • California
  • Grand Rapids, MI
  • Ferris State University
  • New York, NY
  • London, England
  • Australia
  • South Africa
  • Hawaii
  • Washington 
  • Memphis, TN
  • Banderas, TX
  • Great Wall Of China 
  • Paris, France
  • Mediterranean Sea
  • Italy
  • Iceland
  • Ludington, MI
  • Mackinaw Island


    This list makes me laugh because of how random some of these places are. I would love to visit all of these places either for the first time or again. I really wish that a travel agent was still a popular job, that it was still in demand. I love to travel and it would be some that I would never get bored doing. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: