Sunday Social

7:44:00 AM Natalie S 1 Comments

Sunday Social

1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer? 
I would have to say my tip to Mackinaw Island. :) We went in June. We, meaning Mom, Dad, Sister (Jen), John, Shada, Dunja, Slavko, Yaprak and I. It was probably the only thing I did this summer besides work. (Sad Face) Here are some pictures. 



Me Jen and John

Me, being a dog


Me, Mom and Jen





Dad, Jen, Mom, Yaprak, Shada, Dunja, Slavko, John and I (left to right)
My family (minus my brother)

2. Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item? 
I don't have a picture of it, but it would have to be my jean shorts and a t-shirt. One of those unisex t-shirts that you would get at large events. I am a jeans a t-shirt kind of girl. Oh and Old Navy flip flops.

3. What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer? 
I would say have gone to the beach more. I hardly got to do anything this summer because of a few reasons. One: I'm lazy. Two:  no one to do anything with. I wish I could have gotten to go to the beach more because I am so white!

4. Favorite Song of the Summer? 
Pontoon - Little Big Town


Payphone - Maroon 5

5. Favorite movie/tv show of the summer? 
This one is really difficult. The Great Escape or M*A*S*H. I love me some M*A*S*H!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comment: