CHANGE

6:22:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

Just throwing up some random pictures



I've been thinking.
         
        So back in January when I started this blog I had only one thing in mind.. to share my life stories with my future self and to anyone who wanted to read it. Now looking where I stand in the blogging world I am blown away. I only have a small blog with MAYBE 5 posts a week. There is so much more to blogging then I thought. I don't really want to get into the BIG blogging world because (not trying to be mean) I want to live my life instead of sharing my life. Does that make since? I don't want to be worried about having to post something that happened to me and my family or whatever. Its great that others do and you know what I love reading about people's happy adventures in life. I honestly do. 

          I have met (virtually) some awesome people. Just to name a few.. Alli at Life on LeRoy, Bree at The Thing About Joy, Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings, and Kirstina City Corporate To Suburb Mama. There are obviously more but those are the ones that are standing out right now. It's great, really this blogging community that I joined was and is absolutely amazing. Why do I love it so much you might wonder.. well because each and every single one of you are just like me. We are all just trying to make it. No seriously. We are all going through the same things.. just like outr neighbor. We all have to get up in the morning and go to work, or watch the kids or something that makes up have to get out of bed. Before blogging I always wanted to know what it was like to live in a different state or even country. NOW I get a little bit of taste anytime I want (pretty much). 

I am making some changes here. I hope you all understand where I am coming from with this. In the future it may change, but for now this is how I see things. 

I am going to be posting less and I am not LEAVING what so ever, but right now in my life I just want to live it. If something BIG happens or something DRASTIC in my life changes then you'll know. Every now and then I'll do a giveaway or I'll do a life update but start watching for a post maybe 2 times a week or less MAX would be 3 times. 

I want to focus on my studies and my life. In the words of my professor "Do what you need to do before you do what you have to do". 

Again I hope you all understand. I love blogging and all that jazz, but right now.. it's not number one. 

I love you all and hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: