Sunday Social.

8:35:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

1. What is the first website you log into each day? Well on my phone I log into Gmail and Twitter. Then on my computer it would be Facebook and School e-mail.

2. Give us some funny websites that you visit that we need to know about.
I Waste So Much Time and Thats So True I love these two websites. Make me laugh all the time!


  • when people say you look younger than you are.
  • Icon
    as a kid
  • as a teen
    Icon
  • Icon
    as an adult


 3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why? Facebook. I like to read what everyone is up to and it helps me keep connected with my friends over seas. I do LOVE pinterest though.


 4. Twitter or Instagram? Why? Twitter. I like Instagram but it gets boring. :S

5. Favorite YouTube video.
Well if you have followed me since the beginning I lost a friend to suicide and it was because she was bullied so this is an awesome video for me.


Then there is this one.. :D So when I get proposed to my boyfriend better have a camera rolling somewhere. :D First I need to find one. -__-





6. Biggest online pet peeve? I have too many to list. Does that make me a bad person? No.


I am involved in a few giveaways! Go check them out! :D
Ninth Street Notions
The Thing About Joy

Have a great Sunday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: