Home Sweet Home!

9:20:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

I am finally all moved in a settled down. I just have a few more things to get and I am will be all set! After a long time of not being able to get my internet up and running I finally just went to TAC (Technically Support) and got everything figured out! :D I only have books for two of my five classes, BUT that's okay because the books I do have are for my Monday classes! Which I only have two!! :D That makes me extremely happy! First day and I don't have a lot of classes. 

Here is what my fabulous room looks like!
view from the door

North west corner

South east corner

North East.. or my bed. :S

All four corners of my room so you get what it looks like. I don't have any posters or pictures up YET but I will soon. 

I still have a list of food and other things to buy, but I will hopefully soon get those and be ALL settled in. I feel as if I have already said that. I am just so excited to be here and to have a routine! Not much else is going on. 

Whats going on in your life now that school is/has started? Or if you don't have school or kids in school, what new is going on in your life? Any major projects?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: