Birthday Shmertday.

6:19:00 AM Natalie S 2 Comments

I was going to rant and rave about how boring my birthday was and how I didn't do anything. Well nobody did anything for my birthday. I was sad all day. I cried a little and then at the end I realize that I shouldn't be sad because there are people out there who no one even knows about their birthday and they still move on like it is nothing. 

So I did spend most of the day all to myself. Watching reruns of Impractical Jokers and Tenderloins Youtube Channel and listening to their podcast  Can you tell I like them a lot? Well it made me laugh and I got in a better mood by doing so. 

I made my own cake which is okay because I love to bake. I got a lot of sympathy because I made my own cake but it got my mind off of a lot of things and I could be creative. 

I wanted my cake to look like this:


I think the minions are so adorable!

But instead it looked like this:




And tasted wonderful!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I leave you with this. 

One last thing... Do you agree, when loading pictures, Blogger should have a connection to Pinterest?

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1.  Hi, great post. I found you through the blog hop. Please stop  by and say hi when you get a chance.  .Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that started. It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Now following you. 

    ReplyDelete