Get To Know Me In 25 Questions.

6:19:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

I don't think you can really get to know me in 25 questions, but I thought, "hey, why not?" I have not done one of these in a really long time, so here it goes. 

25 Get to Know Me Q’s
1. What is your middle name?: Rose. I love it. I will pass it on. 
2. What was favorite subject at school?: Math and Science. Now ask me why I have a business degree. 
3. What is your favorite drink?: I love coffee, vanilla tea, and pink lemonade. 
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: I don't really have a favorite song, but I have been on a 70's music kick. 
5. What is your favorite food?: My grandpa's goulash OR garlic parmesan chicken wings.. bone in. None of this whimpy boneless crap.  
6. What is the last thing you bought?: Milk, bologna, tater tots. 
7. Favorite book of all time?: Unfortunately, I don't read enough to have a favorite. I read only on occasion. Since school is over with I have more time to read!
8. Favorite Color?: Lime Green and Midnight Blue. One is energetic and the other is calming. 
9. Do you have any pets?: I have a beta fish named Frankie. My family also has a golden retriever named Ellie Rose. Yes, she is named after me. 
10. Favorite Perfume?: It's not fancy perfume, but I love Endless Weekend and Love Love Love by Bath and Body Works.
11. Favorite Holiday?: Any holiday that brings my family together. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter...
12. Are you married?: Ha. No. 
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: No unfortunately not. 
14. Do you speak any other language?: English. Sloppy Spanish and Italian. 
15. How many siblings do you have?: 2. Older sister and older brother. Youngest child is the best. 
16. What is your favorite shop?: Favorite mom and pop shop is Poppins on Mackinac Island. Its a card shop. 
17. Favorite restaurant?: I love food so here is literally so many I can list. 
18. When was the last time you cried?: Today. Job searching stress. YAY -__-
19. Favorite Blog?: I have slipped away from the blogging world, but I am back so I hope to find a favorite one soon. 
20. Favorite Movie?: The Shinning or My Girl. 
21. Favorite TV shows?: Castle, Fixer Upper, Anything on the Food Network, Impractical Jokers, Ghost Hunters (TAPS), New Girl, and Property Brothers.
22. PC or Mac?: PC
23. What phone do you have?: Samsung Galaxy S6
24. How tall are you?: Tall enough to reach the top shelf but short enough to not hit my head on the door frame. 
25. Can you cook?: Yes. I love to cook. I find it therapeutic. If you want dinner cooked for you I am your girl. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: