Friends are Friends Forever

7:50:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

The saying goes that some things have to get worse before they get better. I believe that I experienced that last September when I lost some friends that I thought were going to be with me for life. After being in the dump for quite sometime I began to realize that the people I had around me were there to bring me out of said dump.
In comes Brittani, they girl who showed me that there are people out there who love me and will always love me. We became really close while working on the biggest project of our college career or we so thought at the time.
 During that same period I got to know Therese, who has become one of my closest friend. She has impacted my life in ways unimaginable. Along with Therese came Mary, who has the greatest sense of humor out of all of us. She goes with the flow and her wit is incredible.
Allison and Alison have always been there but the past three semester we have become really close. Growing closer each and every day. I don't know what I would do without these fine ladies. I am blessed beyond belief that they are part of my life and I am a part of theirs. Laughs, class, and heartfelt times are what have brought us together. I have learned more about myself and well, marketing, from these ladies than I have with anyone else. I thank God that we crossed paths and now continue to walk a path together.

Tonight while being around some of these ladies, a "we're growing up" feeling hit me. In a month a few of them will be graduating and others will be starting at an internship. We are growing up and starting our lives. I wish so very much that we stay friends. I realize that growing apart may happen but I pray that will always be there for each other. I love these girls even if sometimes I don't show it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: