50 Questions to Get to Know Your Blogger (5/5)

6:03:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

41. Perfect day?

Sleeping. :) Being with family. Reading. Taking pictures. 

42. How many cds do you own?

Over 100.

43. How many dvds to you own?

Over 100.

44. Favorite thing to spend money on?

Food or gifts for others. 

45. What is the weirdest thing about you?

Not really sure. I have no idea. 

46. What is on your bedside table?

It's not really a table, but I have a water bottle and a James Patterson book, First to Die.

47. Are you cheap or thrifty?

Thrifty. 

48. Ever been in love with 2 people at the same time?

Can't say that I have been. 

49. Grades in high school?

A's and B's. 

50. Favorite teacher?

I have two favorite teachers. Two that have done nothing but make the biggest impact on my life. One was my fourth grade teacher and the other my fifth grade teacher. Both went out of their way to make an impact on my life and make me feel like I was somebody. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: