Sunday Social

6:16:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I have no clue! (I never do if you have read my past Sunday Socials) :) Can I do a meal? haha Like a 10 coarse meal? No. Not really that many. If a meal I would either do a steak dinner or an all american burgers on the grill dinner. If not a meal. I would choose Olive Garden Salad or a Red Robin Burger (not sure if its called a classic or the traditional but you get the point). I love Olive Garden and Red Robin. :D


2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food?

Reese Peanut Butter Cups! :D FOR LIFE. :D haha. Or the Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls. Comfort food.. mashed potatoes or macaroni and cheese


Sorry about the picture quality


3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?
Oyster Omelet Crackers.. NASTY.


4. What meal reminds you of your childhood?

I don't think I have one right off the top of my head.. OH WAIT this my be weird or unappetizing to you, BUT it would be Original Cream of Wheat hot cereal or malt-o-meal.

5. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it:
Sorry guys. not much of a cook. So I really don't have one. :(


Woot Woot Sunday Social.


Sorry to make the past few post quick, but I'm just not myself lately. :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments: