Straight Through The Fire Into The Unknown

6:04:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

Hi all. I hope you haven't forgotten about me. I surely haven't forgotten about you.

It's been a busy summer, no doubt about that, working, traveling, and job searching. I never found time where I could focus on any one of the 20 or so blog post that I have started and never finished. It would have been a good summer for stories and pictures. Not sure about you, but this summer has been hot, humid, and rainy. All in all its been a good one.

I'm writing to you tonight because I've got some things on my mind to which I thought I would share with you.

Recently I have accepted a new job, in a new town, with new people and experiences. The latter of those I am excited about. It's the other two I am scared about, excited as well, but scared. I don't know why, I am not putting myself in any danger or what have you. The unknown is frightening to me. I'm moving into a house with a friend, which will help, but I can't help feeling this uneasiness.

Along with that my mom and I were making all these plans for when the season ends to go and take a train trip out west, but now that is not going to happen. I feel like I am just dropping every thing we planed. I know she is real excited for me, but I can't help but feel like I am letting her down about this trip.


If you have ever seen the move Inside Out, I feel like Sadness right now. 

Thanks for listening.. or reading. 

And as always I hope to write more in the future. I'll let you know how it all works out. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments: