To My Galentines

10:22:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

Today is Galentine's Day. If you do not know what that is then you need to educate yourself. Take a day (or a weekend) and watch Parks and Rec.

I have two Galentines this year. They are my Al(l)ison's, my PIC, the Thelma to my Louise, the Ann to my Leslie, the chocolate to my peanut butter.

The first gal is Allison. The one with two L's. Number 2 in our 127. She will be the one that will join me in adopting all the golden retrievers in the world. She shares my love of sandwiches. She is beyond sassy and that is one of the many reasons why I love her. I know I can talk to her about anything going on in my life. I can share Sims logic with her and understand completely. She is not afraid to be who she is and from that she inspires me to be who I am. She's not the loudest person in the room, but she definitely is one of the smartest and one of the wittiest. 





This girl is my Alison. She is the number 1 in our 127. She has heard many of my vents and frustrations. She is my Grandma Alison. She has opened my mind to many things. She has helped me grow both professionally and personally. I wouldn't be in marketing position that I am if it wasn't for her. I know she is going to go places in her life and I can't wait to cheer her on on the way. 


I hope the best for both of these girls. I love them so much! Happy Galentine's Day, my ladies. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments: