Bless you, 2014.

3:03:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

I wont soon forget 2014, but it will eventually end up in a filing cabinet in my mind and wont be accessed until something there is a trigger. This is a year that I can truly say I have discovered more of myself.

I turned 21. As sick as I was that day, I had dinner with my family and had my FIRST alcoholic drink. Yes, first. I made a promise to myself and my parents that I would not drink until I was 21.

Received a job that taught me so many lessons in life that I will be forever thankful for. I do not for one bit regret taking a job a Camp Walden. I learn to be more patient with people. This will be a job that I will never forget. I met some of the most wonderful people here. We've been the most ridiculous, childish, and yet the most responsible and family-like. I will not forget those who I worked and played with. Thanks to you all. 








Started my fourth year at Ferris. This was one of the most stressful years at school that I have ever had. Completed my capstone class, campaigns. This was rough. My group and I created an advertising campaign for Pizza Hut and I learned more on how to work with people that have completely opposite personalities as you do. 

Applied for what I thought was going to be my dream job/internship and ended up not getting it. That's okay because I am on to bigger and better things!

In the mix of all that I lost what I thought was my best friend. Changes happen and for some reason that was supposed to occur. With that happening, I met some of the most wonderful people. I am forever grateful that they are in my life.  

Now here I sit, in a house that is uncomfortably too cold. Waiting for the new years to ring in. I wish you all the best in the your future endeavors. Here's to 2014 and to the coming 2015. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: