Late Resolutions

7:56:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments



A bad habit I’m going to break:  Can worrying be a bad habit?  I'm going to try to stop worrying about the small things and looking at the big picture.  I'm going to start giving life my everything.  I am going to live to be me. 

A new skill I’d like to learn: I'd love to know how to study.  Silly, but I can't seem the find a right technique.  Also, I would like to learn how to be more organized. 



A person I hope to be more like:  Grace Helbig, Ellen Gegeneres and Amy Poehler. 

A good deed I’m going to do: Help the needy and hold the weak. 

A place I’d like to visit: Any place new.  Although I have wanted to visit Chicago.

A book I’d like to read: I'm going to get crap for this but I kind of want to read the Shades of Grey series just to see what the talk was all about. 

A letter I’m going to write: I really want to write letters to my grandma down in Florida.  Call me crazy, but I also want to write some fan mail. 

A new food I’d like to try: I don't really like trying new food, but I have been wanted to try seafood recently, but I don't believe I could get over the texture. 

I’m going to do better at: Being me.



You Might Also Like

0 comments: