I Found My Place In The World

4:11:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

I want to take a moment and talk about what I experienced last night.

Have you ever had one of those moments where you finally realize that from some reason you know you were suppose to be there? Or how you never know what kind of impression you are making on a person. 

Last night, I had the opportunity to sit down and have dinner with a group of women that I barely knew and I have only met two of them in person for less than an hour. As the conversation went on, I began to think to myself, even though I was the youngest person in the group, I felt as if I was meant to be there. It had nothing to do with the fact that it was for my consulting business. I just had this gut feeling that I was following my plan, my meaning in life. I look back on this and even though I didn't say or do a whole lot I was glad that I went. 

I do not think I could have wished for a better night with a better group of women. 

These ladies are an inspiration to me. They show me that through hard work and dedication you can achieve anything you want to. YOU just have to believe it within yourself. This meeting brought motivation to me, not only for my business, but for my school work and my life. Also to know that if I have trouble with anything in life that someone out there is willing to help me. 

If you make an impact on one person or hundred its the impact that matters and not the amount of impacts right? 

I went to this meeting with an open mind, not knowing what would happen, and this was the outcome. If I could only do this everything else that I have going on in my life I believe that things would start looking up for me. For that one night, and hopefully more in the future, I actually felt like I belonged somewhere and that what I did/do matters. 

I may not have a striving business, but you have to take everything one step at a time. Do not rush things, perfection takes a while 

So thanks, Team Galloway, for making last night such a meaningful night. Thank you for making me feel like I belonged. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: