My Spirit Animals

12:47:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

1.Spirit Animal
564 up87 down
In pagan religions and systems, a spirit animal or totem is meant to be a representation of the traits and skills that you are supposed to learn or have. Online, saying something or someone is your spirit animal is a statement that said person or thing is a representation of you or what you want to be.

I use the term "spirit animal"... lets just say freely. Here are a list of people/things that I call my spirit animal.


Ellen Degeneres
    • I love Ellen so much. She is definitely someone I look up to. I love the fact that she is so giving and so accepting of everyone. Ellen has a heart of gold and she lets it show. I inspire to be like her. I would do so much just to meet her one day. 





Canada

  • Now this is strange to say. I love Canada. Ask me why I and it would take me a while to answer. I have never met a Canadian that wasn't nice to me. Oh and i am 1/8th Canadian. 









DailyGrace


  • Have you ever seen her youtube channel? DailyGrace. Do you want to laugh or well to watch hours of Daily Grace? Watch her channel. Grace is amazing and I love her outlook on life and her everything. Please, just watch. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: