Blog/Life/Photo Update

5:44:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

Questions about my blog and a few pictures as well. 

 





Where does your blog name come from?

Well I am into photography and cameras have lenses. That's a known fact, but I also choose that name because I wear glasses. I bet you didn't know that tid bit. :)


What inspired to do your blog layout that way?

Well I've said it once and I will say it over and over again because I love the work she did. Bree at The Thing About Joy designed my blog. Yes I have changed a few things here and there, but I have kept it the same for the most part. Please go and visit her! :)


What made you want to start a blog?

No one reason made me start a blog. I wanted a place where I could share a few of my favorite pictures and I wanted a place to share stories about my life.  Not many people know what it is like going to college and that's the main reason why I started this blog, but as I continued to blog I never really share stories about going to college. 

One interesting fact about you.

I like to take horizontal life pauses. :)



A little update on what I am doing.  Working, obviously.  Trying to make this summer a summer to remember, but I get stressed out way to easily. I have been working on that.  Making friendships that hopefully will last a while.  I am starting to read more books. I am three days from being done with the 30 day squat challenge! If you have never heard of that look it up! I will tell you, you will notice a difference in your leg strength almost instantly.  Other than all of that I am enjoying life! 

Hope you all are having a great start to you week!


Father's Day is this month, take a listen to this song! :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments: