My Mom

7:25:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

I am going to let you all into my world of my family. 


There is no doubt in anyone's mind that I am a mommy's girl.  I am not a daddy's little girl or anything else you can think of.  I am my mom's girl.

  Jen please don't get upset that I say that, we both know and have talked about it before.

My mom is my best friend.  She is my world and my rock.  She knows all my ups and downs.  

There is nothing I love seeing more than my mom being happy.  I know that my mom hates living up here.  Let's be honest, your cracked if you love living up here.  As my mom puts it "Copper Harbor is a nice place to visit". 

I would give anything in the world to give my mom a some what "normal" life again.  This world that she lives in is not ordinary and puts too much stress on ones body.

My mom motivates me keep moving. "You need to have a smile in your heart".. she always say.  Maybe not those exact words, but something very similar.  You may not always not like the situation you are in or where you are in your life, but you need to find the best in it.  You need to find the good in it to get through it. 

If I could do just one thing for my mom, I mean for both of my parents, but especially my mom, I would love to give them a house.  Like an actual house.  What do I mean by that?  Well let me give you a few examples. 

  • My mom won't even walk around in her socks in this house.  She either has slippers on or shoes, nothing less.  
  • We have lived in this house for 10 years now and we still have boxes that we have not unpacked yet. I would love to give them a house where everything has a place. 
  • I want a place where my mom feels comfortable to call a home. Not meaning the town is a home, but a building. Does that make sense?


I love my mom and I think she deserves the world. 

My mom gives kindness to those who give kindness to her.  She doesn't like being stabbed in the back, then again no one really does.  She is one to speak her mind.  She will let you know if you have upset her or hurt her in any way, shape, or form.  I have learned from my mom that if you don't like the way someone is doing something you might as well do it yourself.  Until someone gives you a reason not to, give them a chance. 

I want to see my mom smile more.  I want to hear her laughter again.  I mean a real laugh, one that comes from the belly.

I hope my mom knows how much I love her and how much I appreciate her being there for my even when I didn't think I needed her. She has done so much for me and I don't believe I could say thank you enough. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: