May Blog Challenge Day 7

9:00:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

May Blog Challenge Day 7: The thing(s) you're most afraid of

Things I am afraid of:

  1. losing my parents
  2. not graduating
    • I'm no where close to not graduating I am just afraid of it
  3. hurting people
  4. not getting a job when I graduate
  5. being alone 
    • Not meaning being single, but just being alone. I like my alone time, but sometimes I have too much alone time and I feel like there is no one. 
  6. Butterflies
  7. Small Spaces
  8. Being laughed at

...and then there is



This probably wont be true because I still have a lot of life to live, but in this moment right now I am scared.


I could continue and go on and on, but I won't because it would probably never end. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments: