May Blog Challenge Day 5

7:55:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

May Blog Challenge Day 5: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

Well If I had to choose one of the blogger friends that I met when I first started blogging I would have to choose Bree from The Thing About Joy. She helped me with my blog layout (before I made changes). Bree is super nice and extremely helpful. 

I think her blog is so adorable and so is she! The thing I love about her to most is that she is easy going and down to earth. She is someone I look up to in the blogging world. Her blog post have made me laugh and some of them have even brought a tear to my eyes. 

I envy that she is so motivated to be fit. I want to be that motivated. It's amazing what this girl does!

Here is a picture of her from her blog that I stole (Sorry!)

She is very pretty!


I know this isn't much of a post, but I am truly speechless on how to define Bree. She is just amazing in all ways!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: