May Blog Challenge: Day 4

1:23:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

May blog challenge day 4: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it


Wow! I have so many favorite quotes. I do not know where to start or which one to choose from. Sorry for choosing two but, I couldn't pick between them.


"Do what you need to do, before you do what you want to do."

This quotes keeps me motivated at school. I have it hanging on one of my wardrobes I see it everyday. As I sit here writing this, I can see it looking at me telling me to do my three online tests. :S

"Ohana means family, family mean no one gets left behind. Or forgotten" 

This quote is so precious and I love the way Lilo says it.  I want this written on a plaque/board somewhere in my house. :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments: