Blog Everyday In May Day 12

6:26:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

Blog Everyday In May Day 12: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

This is perfect because I think of this all the time. 

I miss when I had my family, like a good ole fashion family. I have my family, don't get me wrong, I just miss them. Let me clarify this for you. The time was when I was 10 years old and younger. 

I miss when my family had family dinners every night. I miss when my mom would sing to us on Sunday morning to get us up for church. I miss when my dad and I would play catch in the front yard. I miss living in a neighborhood. I miss when my parents didn't own a restaurant, bar and a motel. I miss, as my parents put it, "my parents old life". I miss going camping. I miss catching fireflies. Believe it or not I miss mosquito bites. All I have to deal with is black flies and they are worse. I miss my childhood, from age 10 and lower. I miss being within 20 miles from all my family. 




Pictures from my childhood. 


I wish I could go back a relive these moments, these memories, the ones listed above and in the pictures.  I loved my childhood. Now I cry because I didn't grow up like the "other" kids.  

This is what I miss. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: