April Obsessions

9:00:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

I am hooked on a few channels on YouTube; Daily GraceOlan Rogers, and Jenna Marbles. While watching these they give me inspiration to do somethings here on my blog.

Like for example Daily Grace gave me inspiration to do a post at the end of each month and show you what I am been hooked on/loving for that month. Personal fads change often so I am doing that. 

Olan Rogers is just a hoot to begin with and might I add freaking adorable. ;) He has taught me to look at life in a different eye. We are all goofs and we deserve to laugh and what we do when we mess up. 

Then there is Jenna Marbles. Who hasn't heard of her? I love her! She is hilarious and just amazing. I love watching her when ever I am in a bad mood because no matter what I laugh at her videos. 


Am I too late to do thing I am obsessed with in April? I mean it's only the first day in May so I don't think I am too late. 



  1. I am totally in love with this song right now! It just has such an upbeat tune and the lyrics speak to me.|
  2. I love my new lotions from Victoria Secret. I am currently use the PINK Fun & Fearless scent. I highly recommend it, but then again I am not trying to pressure you to buy any certain brand or anything of that nature. I just love it!
  3. Flip Flop! It is starting to be that season again I am in love with using flip flops instead of tennis shoes. Side Rant. Why do they/I call them tennis shoes if I don't play tennis?
  4. Oatmeal! Weird thing to be obsessed with but I love oatmeal so much and I love the flavor brown sugar and maple. :)


Well that's all I can think of! I'll be posting up my May goals soon! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: