I Like To Smell Things

3:11:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

I don't know what to do with this one. My friend tagged me in a blog post and it's about her favorite scents and apparently I am supposed to do that as well. I have never done one of these. I don't even know how to tag, then again she doesn't use Blogger for her base. List 10 favorite scents and then see what others like to smell.

Has anyone ever done one of these kind of posts?

Anyways, my favorite scents:

1.Lilacs

2.Toothpaste


3.Laundry Soap


4. PINK Fun & Fearless

5.Rain


6.Imitation Vanilla (Probably why I love baking so much)


7.Coffee in the morning

8.Home cooked meal

9.Pancakes

10.Strawberries

I do not own any of these pictues

Well there you have it. These are my favorite scents. What are yours?


You Might Also Like

0 comments: