First Week.

5:14:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

The first week of school was crazy! 
  1. Getting into the new routine.
  2. I changed my room around
    • We all need to have change every once in a while and I was just sick of the way my room was. So I had to move every thing around. I am not sure if I like it or not, but it was change. Change is good... to a point. 
  3. March Madness
    • I have made plans for March! I am super excited! My sister and I are going to see The Tenderloins in Minneapolis! :) If you do not know who The Tenderloins are; then I wonder if you know who the Impractical Jokers are? Well they are the same people. I tomorrow I will buy the tickets and then all I have to do is wait. Yippee!! 
  4. Smoothie
    • I have been looking at food on Pinterest for a long time now and I finally got the motivation to make one. I made a smoothie. It had bananas, strawberry yogurt, milk and peanut butter. Yes it was really good, but the next time I make it I am going to leave the peanut butter out. :)
Here are a couple of my favorite pins from Pinterest. 

  1. I love this shirt! I might... just might.. when I get all of my finances in order I may have to order this shirt. :)
  2. Yumm strawberry shortcake trifle. :) How delicious! Making this for a friend for their birthday?
  3. A bride and groom picture. I think this is a sweet idea!
  4. I love everything about this outfit. I will have to find each item, but I love it! :)
  5. This bottles are really cool. I could see these on a coffee table or a center piece. 
  6. I really want to make this scarf sometime. I want to make a blanket of all my Ferris shirts and things, but I would love to do one of these as well. 
  7. I absolutely adore this dress. I don't know how I would look in it, but it super cute. If I could afford it I may buy it. But ya know finances. :S
I hope everyone has a great week. I didn't have school today, because of Martin Luther King Jr. day! Whoop whoop! :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: