Exam Time!

9:08:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

     It's exam season in my neck of the woods and for most colleges out there. Actually, this week is finals week here. Luckily for me I had all but one of my finals last week! (Go me!) What am I doing this week you might ask? Well, today at 2 my professor has issued a class for us to go to. Professional Selling is this class, our final wasn't an exam at all it was a presentation that we have been working on for the whole semester. It is great. I already did my presentation so I have nothing to do in that class. I am going to show up, in sweat pants might I add, and just relax while everyone else presents this product. 

     For my presentation, since its a professional selling class, I sold a Nikon D5100 to best buy. I believe I did really well. I hit all the points that I was supposed to. Hopefully I get a good grade on it. I am not one to give presentations without getting nervous. To the point where I get really red in the face and my hands get shaky. I have to wait until December 18th to find out my grades. I am going to start getting impatient when the time gets near. I am a little impatient right now to be honest.

(Update 12-12-12)
I am getting a little antsy about my grades. I wish they would just be available for me to find out what I got. 




     Last Thursday, I had a ladies night with most of the ladies in my family. We all got dressed up and  went out to dinner and then to a symphony. I had so much fun! I wish I had pictures to post here, but I didn't take any because I was enjoying myself and the company of my family. The symphony was amazing! I had never been to one before. It was so incredible and one of the songs that they sang, was so powerful I was blown away. They had their choir sing with them and with that and the orchestra I was knocked out of my socks. 

If you ever get the chance to go to a symphony do not let the chance get away from you! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments: