Sunday Social Week 15

8:46:00 AM Natalie S 3 Comments


1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count).

My HTC Thunderbolt for one. My laptop. Music. My friends and the lovely phone calls to/from my mom! :D

2. All time favorite book? Why?

My favorite book? Well I have to say a series but I love love love The Boxcar Children! It's a kids book I know but I love them!!! :D A story about siblings sticking together to make it through life? I love it. :)


3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?

This maybe weird but I want to tell that one special someone how I really feel. :)

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
2002. The year I moved up to the UP. I would want to convince my parents not to move up north. I just am EXTREMELY curious and what it would be like if we didn't.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?

So not sure if this fits, but I don't really care.
A hug every now and then would be nice. 





You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. i so remember reading the boxcar books!!

    cute blog you have!

    happy sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from the link up...totally forgot about the boxcar children series books!! those were one of my favorites when i was younger. :)

    ~Kristin
    livelaughloveforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i forgot about the boxcar children! great great great series! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete