Me, Myself, and I - Spetember

8:00:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

Its me, myself and I time! :)


1) When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
I like to turn my music up really loud and dance around the room. Occasionally you can find me singing into a hairbrush. :) It makes me smile and my mood instantly lifts.

2)  If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
To be completely honest i would have loved to grow up in the time my grandpa and grandma did. Granted they were born during the great depression I still would have liked to have been there. I feel as if I would have learned so much about life and how its the simple things that we have to enjoy. Not to worry about money. Just to think you made it through that with the people who love you the most would be amazing!

3)  What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
So no Halloween for this girl. It's my least favorite holiday. My favorite costume as a child though was a doctors costume. I LOVED IT!

4)  Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
1. I love driving. I just love getting into my car and going for drives. It's great for clearing the mind.. and thinking things over. 
2. I miss playing softball more and more everyday. I was a catcher!
3.  I actually love doing laundry. I just put on some music and go to work! :)
4. I am a morning person.  Weird huh? 
5. I love college hockey. GO BULLDOGS!

5)  What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
It's weird that you ask this. I am doing a project called Project 15. It consist of me asking the question 'What would you tell your 15-year-old self?'. I have to compile all the answers into a video or slideshow or something of that sort. 
So what would I tell my 16-year-old self? 
You're going to lose friends, you're going to gain friends. You will reach hard times, but you will get through them learning and growing even stronger than you are now. College isn't as bad as you think it will be. Those guys who picked on you in elementary and middle school meet karma in high school. You are going to fall in and out of "love", but let me tell you don't let it ruin your life. Some one will come into your life (even though I am still looking for that person). Listen to your mom and love your dad.  Love your siblings, be true to your self. One last thing, don't lie. :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments: