Sunday Social

5:32:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments



1. What is your favorite fall activity? 
I love fall hikes! I love walking on trails and hearing that crunching sound of the freshly fallen leaves. Then coming back and having a cup of hot tea (or apple cider which ever you prefer). I love looking at all of the carved pumpkins that decorate the houses. 


 2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why? 
I am a Michigander so I am a Detroit Lions fan. I know I know.. they aren't the greatest, but I am a loyal fan and I will stick with them no matter what!

3. What is something fun about Fall in your area? 
Fall means the weather will start cooling down and I can start wearing sweat pants and hoodies. I live in the dorms in the fall so I practically LIVE in sweatpants during the fall. 


FALL COLORS!


4. Favorite Fall Outfit Staples? 
Okay so this is weird and it's not really something out of the ordinary, but SOCKS. I love socks. :) I have a drawer FULL of them. :) In the summer I hardly ever wear socks (except to work) so when fall comes I can fit my little toes-ys into socks! :D

5. Thing you are looking forward to the most this Fall season? 
Football! :) I love sitting in front in front of a TV watching the pro games with all my friends or going to a college game and sitting outside under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate! Ooh I can just taste it now!

6. Favorite Fall Holiday? Traditions? 
Thanksgiving! :) I just love getting together with my family and eat food. I am a big family person so anytime I get together with my family is a good time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Turkey dinners!!


          I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCHOOL AND FALL!




I want to give you all an update on my friend Grace! She is finally awake from her coma and is moved from the ICU and into normal hospital room. :) She is so strong and keeps pushing forward! Doctors say that it's all good news from here on out!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: