Me, Myself and I

1:00:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

1) What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?  
Skydiving. I have a huge fear of heights. I don't think I could just JUMP out of an airplane. It's just not something that is on the top of my list of things to do. 

2) If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
To be completely honest? I would give everyone that I have ever wanted a piece of my mind. After that, I would travel the world.. oh do I have endless money too? Haha. No but in all seriousness I think I would finish my bucket list. (check it out!) :D

3) If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?
She's Done It Again.... I'm only messin'. I have no idea. Something to do with St. Jude's or photography? I have no idea! Anyone wanna make one up for me?

4) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Ooo!!! I work in a restaurant SO it absolutely drives me crazy when the money in the register is not all the same way and then all the slots are facing the same direction. I just go nuts! When I try to fix it... it just ends up all messy again! I mean how hard is it to make all the money you put in the till go the same way? Normally you are only putting one bill in there. AHHH!!! It drives me crazy just talking about it!

5) What is your favorite chick flick movie?
My Girl... is that a chick flick. :)

Or I'm sorry its a Nicholas Sparks book, but Last Song. 
Ahh gotch ya! You thought I was going to say The Notebook, but no I didn't! Haha. Well that's a good one too, but not my favorite. 

MM&Iaugust.jpeg

Join us?

It's great getting to know all of these wonderful people! I just love it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: