Turn Up The Jams

1:30:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

Everyone likes a good jam seshhh (session) right?

I talked on my last 100 Blissful post that I was going to do a music post, well I got to thinking and I did it! These songs are good jamming songs. :) To be honest these are the songs that I clean the house to or my dorm when I am at school. Weird? Also, anytime that I need a good dance in my room (or coarse with a hairbrush and singing my heart out).

I have deiced to also do a list of my favorite love songs. I am a sucker for love songs. I'm a girl what do you expect? Trust me NO Taylor Swift. I will say that I occasionally listen to her, but I know not everyone does, so I'll leave her out. 

Dancing Around My Room
I Was Born To - Rascal Flatts
Black or White - Micheal Jackson
(Drop Dead) Beautiful - Brittney Spears ft. Sabi
Sugar Rush - Cash Cash
Put You In A Song - Keith Urban
Old Time Rock & Roll - Bob Segar
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
Dance Like This (feat. Claudette Ortiz)  - Wyclef Jean
Working On A Tan - Brad Paisley
Forever - Chris Brown <- This is going to play at my wedding(when I get married)! :D
The Perfect Fan - Backstreet Boys
Breathe (2 Am) - Anna Nalick
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster The People

I know there are some love songs in that list, but like I said I am a sucker for love songs. :D

Love Songs
Mario Kart Love Song - Sam Hart <- Must Listen To! (Listen Here)
A Lovely Sound - Chase Coy
It Will Rain - Bruno Mars
Remind Me - Brad Paisley
I Love You This Big - Scotty McCreery
River Flows In You - Yiruma
Seasons of Love - RENT Cast
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
5 O'Clock ft. Wiz Kahlifa, Lily Allen - T-Pain
Alex's Song - Grayson Kessenich <- Listen To It! :D (Listen Here)
Amazed - Lonestar
Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not - Thompson Square(Kissed You) 
Good Night - Gloriana

Chase Coy is a great love song artist! I just found him this past spring. 

If any of you have any song suggestion please share with all of us! I hope you like my choice of songs. :D

Have a great Wednesday! It's my day off so I'll be out and about doing things. 
Check out the give away that The Thing About Joy is doing. This is my first giveaway that I am involved in and I am super excited! :D Go check out everything that it has to offer. It's an amazing giveaway! Lots of AMAZING things. 

                          You Might Also Like

                          0 comments: