Sunday Scandal

11:59:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

I have decided that every Sunday I will answer 5 questions that either I find on the internet, other peoples blogs or that YOU ask me. :) So no more wait here is the first Sunday Scandal! :D

DRUM ROLL!!! Haha

A song that never fails to make me happy?
A song that makes me really happy is Alex's Song by Grayson Kessenich, but also Push It by Salt n Peppa.

Would you prefer to live in a city? The suburbs? The countryside? The mountains?
I loved my house I lived in until I was ten and that was in a small neighborhood in the suburbs. I totally wouldn't mind living in the countryside though.

Early Bird or Night Owl?
Early Bird gets the worm. :) I definitely get up early. I am crabby at night (if and only if I am tired)

Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered Pants?
Would I?? Maybe a rainbow jacket, but definitely not a sweater or checkered pants.

What was your favorite cartoon character growing up?
Well my nickname is Tweety so Tweety bird is an obvious. :D

What are your answers?
Have a great Sunday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: