Olympics!

7:22:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments

GO TEAM USA!

How do you celebrate and show your USA pride?

You know my dream, when I was a little kid was to go to the Olympics? Yes, I'm sure lots of little kids want to go to the Olympics someday, but I WANTED to. When I was younger my parents put my sister, my brother and I into swimming in our town. I loved it! Also, not to toot my own horn I was really good at it. When I turned 10 my parents decided to move to the middle of nowhere where they didn't have a community swim team! SAD FACE! When I was a freshmen in high school, I got back into swimming. Day after day I would go to practice. now let me tell you my typical day. Get up at 5 get ready to go to school get on the bus at 6:15 going to school for the day, leave school at 3:30 get to practice about 4:15 (drive time to practice was 45 minutes), practice for about two-ish hours, leave there at 7 and finally get home at 9. After all that do homework and have dinner then get up and do it all over again. Long day for a freshmen. I should add on Mondays I would have drum lessons until 10 o'clock. So after two years of being in swimming I decided I would stop. I was to tired. I would definitely still have done it IF it wasn't such a drive and IF I didn't have to get up at 5 every day. :( I miss it more and more every day. 




What was your favorite part of the Olympics opening ceremony?
Industrial Revolution
Queens Enterance
Doctors and Nurses (National Health Services)
Mr. Bean
Frankie and June Say Thanks Time
Parade Of Nations?

Or if you have a specific part let us know!

Hope you all had a great Friday!

Leaving you all with a couple of pictures. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments: