Me, Myself and I

2:02:00 PM Natalie S 0 Comments


1. What is your biggest phobia? 
I can think of two that top my list. It would be dying and small spaces. I am deathly afraid of small spaces. [Weird?] Yes, claustrophobic. I was in an elevator once and it stopped mid-floor and I FREAKED out. I started to cry and from then on I don't like small spaces. Even sometimes snuggling into bed makes me squirm and freak out.  FYI: I still ride elevators, but its tough.  I am also afraid to die. There are so many different things out there saying what it's like after life. I believe that there is a heaven and everyone's heaven is different. [My Heaven] I am just afraid to die. 



2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? 
I would want to relive the day my Dad told my family that we were moving ~560 miles (10 hours) away from my hometown, my family and my friends. I would do everything in my power as a ten year old to convince him that we shouldn't and it would be a bad thing. Even thought I have met some GREAT people since I've been here, but I still would have liked living in Grand Rapids my whole childhood.

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 
Well since I haven't even lived to be 25 yet I can't say I have reached an age to where I would like to stay forever. :)

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 
When I had my long hair, I could do a really good impression of the girl from the grudge (never seen the movie though). So people thought I was her. NO LIE!


5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Lullaby - Chase Coy
Two People Feel In Love - Brad Paisley
Little Moments - Brad Paisley
Old Time Rock & Roll - Bob Segar (My Family's Jam!!)

Look on my side bar for the link to the PARTY!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments: