Tuesday, Tuesday

6:58:00 AM Natalie S 0 Comments

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, but I am been kind of busy. No, not really just lazy. :P I just completed my Tuesday workout. I haven't worked out in a while and boy am I exhausted! I do the Daily Workout Plan by Back On Pointe. It seems to work. I would suggest if you're not in shape that you start off easy because you may be hurting rather than helping when you do these. I am no fitness expert but that's what I experienced. :S

This is my Tuesday workout. I hope everyone enjoyed the warm weather we had for the past few weeks. I know I did. My friend Sammie and I laid out in the sun and colored or my hall and I played volleyball. When the weather is nice like that its hard to not want to stay outside. I had a few professors of mine ask my classes "Did you enjoy summer? Fall has begun and Winter will be here shortly" Ha, some of them think they are so funny.
Another topic change I only have 38 more days of my first semester of college to go! I am so excited, I get to leave here on Wednesday. I don't know If I will but, it's nice to know that it's an option. :)
Happy Tuesday!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: